Professional Nutrition and Supplement Support
We provide comprehensive individualized nutritional programs to improve brain function in children and adults with ADD, ADHD, ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorders), Asperger's Syndrome, Childhood Disintegrative Disorders, Pervasive Developmental Disorders
, Depression, Sleep Disorders, ALS, Alzheimer’s disease, Anxiety, Dementia, MS, and Parkinson’s disease.
Our Successful Neurologic Nutrition Program Helps:
Feed the brain
Remove pathogens and toxins
Assist brain chemical balance
Support the immune system
Depending on age and health issue, your initial appointment will typically include:
- Symptoms Checklists
- Nutrition Physical Assessment
- Natural Wellness Screening
- Meal Record Assessment
- Nutrition and Supplement Consultation
While working with your doctor’s traditional tests and medications we obtain additional information about the nutritional, physical, neurochemical, and DNA uniqueness of each person.
Our Clinical Nutritionist Will:
- Help you understand why a person is acting or feeling the way they do and how nutritional intervention will help
- Identify important diagnostic tools that can help provide critical information to help families select the best nutritional treatment
- Explain therapies and identify safe and effective treatment options that can be started even before laboratory tests are ordered
- Provide a monitoring mechanism to determine success
Comprehensive Nutrition Consulting
Specific Personalized Recommendations
Each person and their neurologic issue is unique. Therefore, each person’s neurologic recommendation is customized for them.
After evaluating your doctor’s tests and your nutritional evaluation, our Clinical Nutritionist will recommend very specific
food, lifestyle changes, and dietary supplements.
Improving the Future
Your appointment and testing with our Clinical Nutritionist will set the ground work for improved behavior, attention, relationships, memory, and satisfaction with life.
Realizing Your Goals
When recommendations are closely followed, most individuals will typically see improvement in some symptoms within weeks to months.
Working With Your Doctor
With your doctor’s referral or upon your request we will send summary and progress reports to your doctor after each appointment. We may even ask your doctor to perform additional tests or evaluations.